Wednesday 18 July 2012


It can only get better ! …….


I thought I would share this with you……this is the first screen print I ever did and it dates back to the 80’s – not sure if it was the OND or the HND when I did  it but mum had kept the whole 3m length piece of fabric and I discovered it when sorting out some of her stuff. She kept all sorts as memories but why she kept this I don’t know, it’s truly awful !! What was I thinking with the colours??? I only hope there was a print paste restriction in the studio and I had to use whatever was already made up !!! But, whilst it doesn’t put my artistic talents in the best light I did think that it only goes to show we get better with age as we develop our skills …..please enjoy the laugh!!

1 comment:

  1. Well, I rather like this screen print - so that says how much artoistic judgement I must have, I suppose....
    Frances

    ReplyDelete